MRI Endorectal Prostate Imaging Articles
- Radiology ACo. PI-RADS prostate imaging – reporting and data system [Version 2.1]. 2019; Accessed October 14, 2019.
- Barth BK, Cornelius A, Nanz D, Eberli D, Donati OF. Comparison of image quality and patient discomfort in prostate MRI: pelvic phased array coil vs. endorectal coil. Abdominal Radiology. 2016;41(11):2218-2226.
- Hoffner MK, Huebner F, Scholtz JE, et al. Impact of an endorectal coil for 1H-magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the prostate at 3.0T in comparison to 1.5T: Do we need an endorectal coil? European journal of radiology. 2016;85(8):1432-1438.
- Shah ZK, Elias SN, Abaza R, et al. Performance comparison of 1.5-T endorectal coil MRI with 3.0-T nonendorectal coil MRI in patients with prostate cancer. Academic radiology. 2015;22(4):467-474.
- Ghafoori M, Alavi M, Shakiba M, Hoseini K. The value of prostate MRI with endorectal coil in detecting seminal vesicle involvement in patients with prostate cancer. Iranian journal of radiology : a quarterly journal published by the Iranian Radiological Society. 2015;12(1):e14556.
- Kitajima K, Hartman RP, Froemming AT, Hagen CE, Takahashi N, Kawashima A. Detection of Local Recurrence of Prostate Cancer After Radical Prostatectomy Using Endorectal Coil MRI at 3 T: Addition of DWI and Dynamic Contrast Enhancement to T2-Weighted MRI. AJR American journal of roentgenology. 2015;205(4):807-816.
- Turkbey B, Merino MJ, Gallardo EC, et al. Comparison of endorectal coil and nonendorectal coil T2W and diffusion-weighted MRI at 3 Tesla for localizing prostate cancer: correlation with wholemount histopathology. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2014;39(6):1443-1448.
- Vos EK, Sambandamurthy S, Kamel M, et al. Clinical comparison between a currently available single-loop and an investigational dual-channel endorectal receive coil for prostate magnetic resonance imaging: a feasibility study at 1.5 and 3 T. Invest Radiol. 2014;49(1):15-22.
- Kitajima K, Murphy RC, Nathan MA, et al. Detection of recurrent prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy: comparison of 11C-choline PET/CT with pelvic multiparametric MR imaging with endorectal coil. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2014;55(2):223-232.
- Barentsz JO, Richenberg J, Clements R, et al. ESUR prostate MR guidelines 2012. European radiology. 2012;22(4):746-757.
- Tempany C FF. Prostate MRI: Update and current roles. Applied Radiology. 2012;41(3):17-22.
- Morgan VA, Riches SF, Thomas K, et al. Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging for monitoring prostate cancer progression in patients managed by active surveillance. Br J Radiol. 2011;84(997):31-37.
- Colleselli D, Schilling D, Lichy MP, et al. Topographical sensitivity and specificity of endorectal coil magnetic resonance imaging for prostate cancer detection. Urol Int. 2010;84(4):388-394.
- Turkbey B, Pinto PA, Mani H, et al. Prostate cancer: value of multiparametric MR imaging at 3 T for detection–histopathologic correlation. Radiology. 2010;255(1):89-99.
- Casciani E, Polettini E, Carmenini E, et al. Endorectal and dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI for detection of local recurrence after radical prostatectomy. AJR American journal of roentgenology. 2008;190(5):1187-1192.
- Macura KJ. Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging of the prostate: current status in prostate cancer detection, localization, and staging. Semin Roentgenol. 2008;43(4):303-313.
- Chandra RV, Heinze S, Dowling R, Shadbolt C, Costello A, Pedersen J. Endorectal magnetic resonance imaging staging of prostate cancer. ANZ J Surg. 2007;77(10):860-865.
- Futterer JJ, Engelbrecht MR, Jager GJ, et al. Prostate cancer: comparison of local staging accuracy of pelvic phased-array coil alone versus integrated endorectal-pelvic phased-array coils. Local staging accuracy of prostate cancer using endorectal coil MR imaging. European radiology. 2007;17(4):1055-1065.
- Heijmink SW, Futterer JJ, Hambrock T, et al. Prostate cancer: body-array versus endorectal coil MR imaging at 3 T–comparison of image quality, localization, and staging performance. Radiology. 2007;244(1):184-195.
- Park BK, Kim B, Kim CK, Lee HM, Kwon GY. Comparison of phased-array 3.0-T and endorectal 1.5-T magnetic resonance imaging in the evaluation of local staging accuracy for prostate cancer. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2007;31(4):534-538.
- Tatli S, Mortele KJ, Breen EL, Bleday R, Silverman SG. Local staging of rectal cancer using combined pelvic phased-array and endorectal coil MRI. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2006;23(4):534540.
- Sella T, Schwartz LH, Swindle PW, et al. Suspected local recurrence after radical prostatectomy: endorectal coil MR imaging. Radiology. 2004;231(2):379-385.
- Clarke DH, Banks SJ, Wiederhorn AR, et al. The role of endorectal coil MRI in patient selection and treatment planning for prostate seed implants. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2002;52(4):903-910.
- Cruz M, Tsuda K, Narumi Y, et al. Characterization of low-intensity lesions in the peripheral zone of prostate on pre-biopsy endorectal coil MR imaging. European radiology. 2002;12(2):357-365.
- Ponchietti R, Di Loro F, Fanfani A, Amorosi A. Estimation of prostate cancer volume by endorectal coil magnetic resonance imaging vs. pathologic volume. Eur Urol. 1999;35(1):32-35.
- Yu KK, Hricak H, Alagappan R, Chernoff DM, Bacchetti P, Zaloudek CJ. Detection of extracapsular extension of prostate carcinoma with endorectal and phased-array coil MR imaging: multivariate feature analysis. Radiology. 1997;202(3):697-702.